2 cups of Graviola smoothie
1 cup water
1 cup White Sugar
1 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- Combine water, syrup, and mint leaves in a small stockpot.
- Boil until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Take off the heat, and allow to steep for about 30 minutes.
- Puree mint syrup and graviola pulp in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until fully set.
* Substitute honey for white sugar for paleo-frindly version.
GRAVIOLA AND ROSE WATER CHIA SEED PUDDING
1 cup Graviola puree
1 cup Heavy Cream
½ cup Honey
2 tbsp. Rose Water
6 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- In a bowl, whisk heavy cream, graviola puree, honey, and rose water.
- Add in chia seeds, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Ladle into individual bowls, and garnish with fresh mint leaves or additional fresh fruit.
* Substitute almond milk for heavy cream for paleo-frindly version.
COCO-MILK GRAVIOLA SORBET (PALEO-FRIENDLY)
2 cups of Coconut Cream
250 g Graviola Fruit, peeled, seeds removed
¼ cup Honey
- Combine coconut cream, graviola, and honey in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a deep tray, cover, and put in the freezer for four hours or until slushy but not totally frozen solid.
- Take out of the freezer and whisk until smooth.
- Cover and put back in the freezer overnight or until totally frozen.
- Scoop into serving bowls and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
GRAVIOLA (SOURSOP) BANANA AND MANGO MINTY ICE CREAM
This delicious graviola smoothie medley from Graviola Goodness will keep you energized all day.
1 pack of frozen Herbal Graviola's Organic Graviola purée (2-2oz)
1 cup frozen mango chunks
6 oz of almond milk, rice milk or juice (you can also use water)
2-3 cubes of ice
In a blender, blend all the ingredients together for 1 minute. Sweeten with honey or sugar as desired. Drink and enjoy!
GRAVIOLA MUESLI BAR (PALEO)
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 18 bars
6 cups Muesli Trail Mix
3 cups Dried Graviola Fruit, chopped
1.25 cups Honey
1.25 cups Peanut Butter
6 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Prepare a 9” baking pan. Line with a sheet of parchment paper and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat honey, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a saucepan until fully melted.
- In a big bowl, combine muesli and chopped graviola.
- Add honey mixture in and stir to combine.
- Press mixture tightly onto the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until sides turn brown.
- Leave to cool for about an hour.
- Cut into single-serve bars.
COCONUT GRAVIOLA PANNA COTTA
1 cup Graviola Puree
300 ml cup Cream
200 ml Coconut Milk
5 tbsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Gelatin Powder
2 tbsp. Water
- Place cream, coconut milk, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 tablespoons hot water.
- Add graviola puree and gelatin to the cream mixture. Mix thoroughly and strain through a fine sieve.
- Pour into individual ramekins and chill for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.